Ben's Clothing & Gear Insect Repellent 6 oz. Continuous Spray
- The Ultimate Protector – Head outdoors with Ben's, the ultimate protector from biting insects. Ben's is made in New Hampshire and torture tested in the White Mountains, the heart of bug country.
- 0.5% Permethrin Formula – Repel mosquitoes, ticks, and other insects away from your clothes and gear with the CDC-recommended active ingredient, permethrin.
- Kills Bugs on Contact – This powerful line of defense repels and kills disease-carrying insects like ticks and mosquitoes, as well as flies, gnats, and other insects.
- Long-Lasting Protection – Apply once for protection that lasts your whole trip. The permethrin formula bonds to fabric fibers for up to six weeks of protection through several wash cycles.
- Easy-to-Apply Continuous Spray – Get consistent, even coverage. The 6 oz. bottle releases a continuous spray of the foaming formula that makes it easy to apply to your clothing and gear.
- Appropriate for Flame Resistant Clothing – Treat your flame resistant clothing. This repellent will not affect the protection properties of flame resistant clothing, keeping you bite free.
Active Ingredient: .5% Permethrin
Inactive Ingredients: Petroleum Distillates, Liquefied Petroleum Gas
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
We have a family ranch in the Texas Hill Country. On my last 2 trips there, I found ticks (or they found me). We were using another brand of repellent, but it wasn’t effective on ticks or chiggers. I saw this product on Amazon and decided to give it a try. Last trip to the ranch, I sprayed some on and off I went to check the fence line. First thing I noticed is that gnats and mosquitoes wouldn’t come near me. My poor dad, however, was fighting them off! He didn’t stop to apply the Ben’s before heading out. When we got back to the cabin, my dad found 3 ticks on him. Me—ZERO! I am a believer in Ben’s! –MicGlick