Ben's Clothing & Gear Insect Repellent 24 oz. Pump Spray
- The Ultimate Protector – Head outdoors with Ben's, the ultimate protector from biting insects. Ben's is made in New Hampshire and torture tested in the White Mountains, the heart of bug country.
- 0.5% Permethrin Formula – Repel mosquitoes, ticks, and other insects away from your clothes and gear with the CDC-recommended active ingredient, permethrin.
- Kills Bugs on Contact – Stay bug free with a second line of defense that repels and kills disease-carrying insects like ticks and mosquitoes, as well as flies, gnats, and other insects.
- Long-Lasting Protection – Spray clothing and gear once for protection that lasts your whole trip. The permethrin formula bonds to fabric fibers for up to six weeks of protection through several wash cycles.
- Easy-to-Use Design – Apply this permethrin spray to your clothing and gear in seconds with this easy-to-use pump spray, which has an ergonomic grip and makes bug protection fast and easy.
- Child Safety Features – Protect you children with this family-friendly design, featuring a non-removable top with a lockable spray nozzle.
Active Ingredient: .5% Permethrin
Inactive Ingredients: Petroleum Distillates, Liquefied Petroleum Gas
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Extra Peace of Mind - This stuff Works! This product WORKED! Working in my yard and fields in northern New England, I've always collected the ticks on me at the end of the day. I checked religiously as ticks are just gross. This year, I treated my clothing with this product and I haven't found a tick on me. My neighbor helped me trim a large tree and they reported 4 ticks on them and I had none. This sold me on the product and I look forward to not finding ticks on me whenever I work around the yard, go on hikes, fishing, etc .–J. D. C.