Location: Littleton, NH
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Shipping Processor will have overall responsibility for processing outgoing shipments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Verify and keep records on shipments.
- Prepare items for shipment.
- Completes shipping, labeling, picking reports and processes.
- Contacts supervisors, customer service, and/or QC with shipping questions.
- Arrange for transportation of shipment if needed.
- Process necessary routing requests.
- Provide support in other areas as may be needed including picking and packaging orders.
- Maintain the warehouse in a neat and orderly state.
- Ensure the inherent safety of the warehouse facility and operations.
- Operate powered industrial trucks or pump jacks.
- Communicate larger shipment needs with supervisor on an as needed basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- General experience with Microsoft Office and operating systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Support a positive attitude and work well in a team
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs and standing for prolonged periods
- Able to perform repetitive motions with the upper extremities and climbing up and down ladders
You can download the application below and submit in person, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.