National Sales Coordinator - Littleton, NH or Oakland, CA
Position: National Sales Coordinator
Location: Littleton, NH or Oakland, CA
I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The National Sales Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and supporting the activities of sales manager, as well as providing direct sales and customer service duties to top accounts as designated by the Vice President. Supports goals and guidelines set forth by the Vice President by creating, implementing, and enforcing systems to facilitate support of sales programs. .
II. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides sales support to Vice President, Sales Manager, and sales reps.
2. Documents programs in CRM and ensures their accuracy.
3. Reviews all programs with Vice President of Sales.
4. Tracks sales appointments, issues updates, and identifies buyers by department.
5. Coordinates contacts with buyers and brokers for specific action items and follow-up.
6. Obtains weekly updates of sales forecasts.
7. Reports sales performance on a weekly basis, identifying trends and addressing any variance to sales goals.
8. Coordinates and schedules rep training with new product presentations and weekly training with Sales Managers.
9. Coordinates pre-calls and post-calls between sales managers and key personnel, ensuring any action items are addressed prior to calls.
10. Send month-to-date sales figures to Sales Managers on a weekly basis, highlighting areas of concern.
11. Assists and trains sales managers on new reports.
12. Prepares presentations (Major Tradeshows)
13. Ensures that Sales Managers send weekly updates to production group, providing follow-up and support as necessary.
14. Facilitates weekly sales meeting (webinar).
15. Accurately documents and maintains rep agency contracts.
16. Ensures Sales Managers provide a month/mid-month recap on accounts.
17. Works with Vice President to evaluate the sales by manager, sending LQTR report to CEO for review on a quarterly basis.
18. Tracks actual costs versus forecasted costs on a monthly basis.
19. Reviews weekly Past Due Alerts and monthly AR reports with Vice President and Sales Managers.
20. Proactively identifies issues which might affect shipments or operations and communicates with those affected.
21. Provides support and leadership to Inside Sales Managers.
22. Other duties as assigned.
III. JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. Associates degree in related field or equivalent work experience. 2. Minimum 3 years prior inside sales experience. 3. Strong computer and telephone skills. 4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. 5. Detail oriented and organized. 6. Must be able to follow-through on tasks. 7. Must be able to make independent decisions and work in teams. 8. Proven supervisory and training skills.
Download a job application here.