Location: Littleton, NH
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Logistics Associate is responsible for the daily generation of pick tickets. They will also balance the workload of the department by looking at future demands. This position must possess in-depth knowledge of all Tender's customer shipping requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Print pick-tickets and associated labels for daily shipments and establish priorities for pickers.
- Review sales orders against material availability and report shortages to Warehouse Manager
- Review the shipping requirements for each customer to determine the appropriate method for packing and shipping each order.
- Ensure customer shipping requirements are kept up to date.
- Investigate customer fines and implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Support Pickers and Packers to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Forecast future orders to see what needs to take precedence before continuing on smaller orders.
- Prioritizing constantly throughout the day and multitasking to get unexpected orders/tasks completed.
- Maintain paper and electronic records.
- Select inventory from designated bin locations, pick orders accurately and efficiently.
- Manually pack boxes with items for shipments.
- Supply shipper with all packages required to complete each order in a timely manner.
- Assist the Logistics department with maintaining compliance with LEAN initiatives.
- Assist with other shipping and warehouse duties as assigned.
- High school degree, GED or 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Basic math and reading skills.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office programs)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions and lifting up to 50 lbs., primarily utilizing upper body extremities.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Able to push/pull pallets and carts.
- Must be able to work overtime hours as required.
You can download the application below and submit in person, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.