Location: Littleton, NH
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Marketing Assistant plans and executes marketing activities for Tender Corporation, including trade shows, consumer events, digital assets, and will support the Marketing Communications Manager and Marketing Associate & Copywriter. The person in this role must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills, own their timelines, and budget for many projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and manage pre, during, and post show marketing for Tender's trade and consumer shows, generate new leads and engage and encourage our current customer base to attend trade shows. Attend key trade shows as needed.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to identify, create, and manage trade and consumer show advertisements, booth displays and signage, pre and post show emails to customers and attendees, PR support and booth promotions.
- Create and update sales tools to help the sales team close leads faster and more effectively. This includes: dealer workbooks, pricelists, power point presentations, sell sheets, and manage the company dealer portal.
- Manages the digital assets database of lifestyle and product images. Develops capabilities to take photos in house as needed and hires and manages outside photographers to meet digital asset needs. Includes developing enhanced images with text to use for ecommerce.
- Support Marketing Associate & Copywriter with product copywriting and keyword research to enhance SEO and search optimization for our web sites as well as e-commerce websites.
- Responsible for communication of marketing activities (advertisements, media hits, updated sales assets, and digital assets) to internal teams as needed for their use in driving Tender sales.
- Responsible for recommending and reporting on trade and consumer show budget GL codes: 60001-trade shows, 60010-trade show travel, 60011 trade show meal & entertainments, 60030-trade show setup expense, 60040 trade show free goods, 62455-advertising print-trade pub.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related discipline, 1 – 2 years related experience
- Familiarity with standard marketing concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized
- Strong leadership skills
- Professional and welcoming demeanor
- Strong team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, some experience using photo layout software and web design tools preferred
- Ability to travel 2 – 5 times per year
- Knowledge of outdoor industry brands and products preferred
You can download the application below and submit in person, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.