Inside Sales Manager
Location: Littleton, NH
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Inside Sales Manager primarily works from a central location, utilizing telephone and computer communications to drive ongoing sales growth by servicing existing accounts; up-selling to existing customers; following up on leads with new customers or former accounts; and selling to individual consumers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Understands, develops, and reports on current customers in territory.
- Establish competitive and profitable terms of sales such as price, delivery, and payment terms.
- Maintains CRM database to monitor status of accounts and actions taken, programs
- Provides support to sales management.
- Develops and implements sales plans and strategies
- Consistently strives to meet or exceed monthly sales budget and where necessary recommend program to increase sales or their account base.
- Analyzes sales marketing data and reports on positive and negative developments
- Prospects for additional sales leads
- Provides input and assists in the design of mailings and other marketing materials.
- Provides input and feedback on products, packaging and marketing.
- Gathers data on competitive products, marketing trends and pricing.
- Forecasts products, prepares proposals, schedules promotional work and tracks sales activities.
- Support customer service through continuous training and phone back up.
- Attend trade shows or sales events (2 – 3 per year)
- Provides additional sales or general office support as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 year prior sales experience, preferably with consumer packaged goods
- Strong computer and telephone skills
- Positive, can-do attitude in the workplace
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Must be able to follow-through on tasks
- Must be able to make independent decisions and work in teams
You can download the application below and submit in person, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 603-444-6735.
Download a job application here.